Allergy Asthma & Sinus CenterAllergy Asthma & Sinus Center Offers Treatments for Allergies and Asthma
Enjoy doing various activities without worrying about your allergies today! Allergy Asthma & Sinus Center is a medical facility specializing in the treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Whether you are having trouble with pet, food or skin allergies, you can rest assured that our experienced and caring team of specialists will provide you with comprehensive, individualized and affordable allergy treatments.
Call Allergy Asthma & Sinus Center at (919) 825-1335 today!
Allergy Asthma & Sinus Center utilizes the latest technology in every treatment. We focus on treating the cause and not just the symptom. We have board-certified specialists who will perform complete evaluations and review your medical history in order to come up with an accurate diagnosis. At Allergy Asthma & Sinus Center, we offer nothing but competent, courteous and compassionate care to our patients. Keep your allergies under control! For asthma and allergy treatments, give us a call at (919) 825-1335 today.
Professional Associations, Awards & Certifications
- Board-Certified Allergist & Immunologist
- More than 15 Years of Experience
- Experienced and Caring Team of Multidisciplinary Specialists
- Competent, Courteous & Compassionate Care
- Specializing in the Treatment of Asthma & Allergic Diseases of the Nose, Throat, Eyes, Ears & Sinuses
- Comprehensive, Individualized & Cost-Conscious Allergy Treatment
- Utilizes the Latest Technology
- Three Locations
Also serving Cary, Raleigh, Garner, Apex, Clayton, Knightdale, Durham, Morrisville and Holly Springs
Our goal is to provide comprehensive, individualized and cost-conscious allergy and asthma care to all of our patients.
Products & Services
- Allergy Treatments
- Allergic Rhinitis
- Eye & Pet Allergies
- Mold Allergy
- Allergy Injections
- Skin Allergies
- Recurrent Infections
- Hives & Swelling
- Contact Dermatitis
- Food Allergy
- Severe Allergic Reaction
- Eosinophilic Esophagitis
- Oral Allergy Syndrome
- Insect Sting Allergy
- Drug Allergy
- Latex Allergy
- "Thank you so much for seeing me in such a timely and professional way. Everyone was so nice and attentive. It is so wonderful being a part of a professional network. I will refer to you any time someone asks, "Who is the best doctor to see for allergies"… Dr. Judge!" - Sylvia D.
- "I've been a patient of Dr. Judge for about 20 years to help control my pollen allergies. This has been very successful for me, and of equal importance, convenient for my busy lifestyle. I would certainly recommend Dr. Judge's practice to help people with my condition." - Harry H.
- "Dr. Judge has been my Allergist for 12 years. I have recommended him often to people who are having allergy issues or suspect they have asthma. They are very accommodating whenever you are having problems, fit you into their appointment schedule, and take care of asthma problems quickly and efficiently. My allergy problem used to rule my springtime activities and prevented me from visiting friends or relatives with cats. Now my allergies and asthma are under control. When my asthma flares up, I know what to do. Thank you Dr. Judge, for letting me enjoy spring again." - Pat H.
- "I have been a patient of Allergy, Asthma & Sinus Center P.A. for more than 3 years. I have suffered with severe allergies most of my life. My life has improved enormously since starting my allergy shots. The staff is friendly and has accommodated me many times to help me get my shots. I have referred my wife and one of my kids as well. My children love coming here. My only regret is not starting the treatment earlier!" - Richard R.
401 Keisler Drive
Cary, NC 27518
North Raleigh Office
10931 Raven Ridge, Suite 111
Raleigh, NC 27614
Wake Forest Office
1906 S. Main St., Suite 216
Wake Forest, NC 27587